INSIGHTS THIS MONTH
HIGHLIGHT OF THIS MONTH
Phnom Penh Lockdown: Who Remains Open? Which Authorities Still Work?
On the night of 14 April, the Cambodian Government ordered a number of restrictions in response to the recent rise in COVID-19 infections by means of Decision nr. 49...
IN THIS ISSUE
Cambodia Monthly Tax Filing Delayed
[From our Cambodia Office]
Overview of Recent Notifications Issued by the Central Bank of Myanmar
[From our Banking and Finance Team - Myanmar Office]
Covid 19 New Order – VDB Loi Operations During Phnom Penh Lockdown
[From our Cambodia Office]
RECENT VDB LOI WORK
Loan assistance: Our Banking and Finance team assisted an online food and grocery delivery multinational with approval to bring in an offshore loan.
Payroll services: VDB Loi is engaged by numerous multinational clients to assist with their employee payroll processing.
Mixed-use development project in Cambodia: We provided market entry advice on the development of a mixed-use condominium project for a leading regional real estate developer.
Employment and labor: Our team is advising a global data analytics company on liquidation and the associated employment issues.
- Phnom Penh Lockdown: Who Remains Open? Which Authorities Still Work?
- Annual Audit of Personal Income Tax in the Lao People’s Democratic Republic (VDB Loi Insights)
- New Tax Rules in Laos, Solar Bids in Cambodia, Expat Labor Rules Myanmar
- What Is Different About Cambodia’s New Solar Project Tender? (VDB Loi Insights)
- Laos: Key Changes to Secured Transactions
- New Rules Issued for Unsolicited Projects in Myanmar
- VDB Loi Celebrates Outstanding Asialaw Rankings (VDB Loi Insights
- VDB Loi Crowned Tax Firm Of The Year For Third Time At The 2020 ITR Tax Awards
- Challenging Times Ahead? What Lenders and Other Creditors Need to Know About Myanmar’s New Insolvency System
- Loan Transactions In Southeast Asia: Getting Through The Challenging Times
- How To Win at Myanmar’s Solar Tender, Part of COVID-19 Stimulus Package?
- Do Employees Have the Right to Work Remotely? Questions on Labor Law Facing the Corona Virus Outbreak
- Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos Facing the Pandemic Challenge
- Project Bank (finally) published
- Myanmar Approved FDI for 2019 in Power Sector: All Projects Selected VDB Loi as Advisor
- The Impact of the 2019 Construction Law on Property Development in Cambodia
- Can you sue a dissolved company? (VDB Loi Insights)
- Myanmar Arbitration Update
- Myanmar Passes New Law for Land Acquisition, Resettlement and Rehabilitation
- How to Create a Tidal Wave of Foreign Investment in Electricity and Infrastructure? By These 5 Steps. (VDB Loi Insights)
- Power Surge at MOEE
- Myanmar About to Launch Power Barge Tender
- VDB Loi Insights
- VDB Loi Wins Law Firm of the Year