Covid 19 New Order – VDB Loi Operations During Phnom Penh LockdownApril 15, 2021
In accordance with the recent Government directed business closures and stay-at-home orders, we would like to inform you as follows:
- VDB Loi in Phnom Penh will continue to operate, with the help of our cloud technology, through online processes and work-from-home.
- Tax filings and government filings will continue insofar these are possible by distance/online. Tax filings and payments are possible if clients use bank remittance or e-payments. Please avoid the need for picking up/delivering cash or checks.
- Please take into account that we may not be able to deliver or accept delivery of documents in hard copies, or conduct physical visits with authorities or clients during this period;
One concern arising from this government order is the submission of documents to government authorities. As the new order will substantially affect preparation and delivery of documents, especially for hard copies required to be submitted, we are aware of the risk of submission being delayed during this period. The new government order has not addressed the issue of delayed submission to government authorities and we are now liaising with the relevant authorities to seek for clarification or extention of the submission.
We will keep you posted if we hear anything from the authorities. At the same time, we try our best to organize the submissions to meet the deadline, and we appreciate your timely support in providing scanned copies of the documents before develiry of the hard copies if possible.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope you may understand.
Please stay home and stay safe.
- Do Cambodia Transfer Pricing Regulations Provide That Third Party Companies in a Benchmarking Study May Not Have +20% Shareholders?
- May 19, 2023
- Streamlined Process for Business Mergers Introduced in Cambodia’s New Sub-decree
- May 3, 2023
- Clean Energy Transition is Additional Drive for Regional Power Trades in South and South East Asia
- March 30, 2023
- Regulatory Update on the Implementation of the Competition Law
- March 2, 2023
- Notification No. 5735 GDT dated 16 February 2023 issued by the General Department of Taxation on “Annual Tax on Income Filing for 2022”
- February 27, 2023