INSIGHTS THIS MONTH
HIGHLIGHT OF THIS MONTH
Loan Transactions In Southeast Asia: Getting Through The Challenging Times
The evolving pandemic has substantial implications on all sectors and forms of business. In this report VDB Loi banking and finance experts are looking in particular detail into possible...
IN THIS ISSUE
Myanmar’s COVID-19 Economic Relief Plan: Navigating Tough Times With Tax Reliefs
[From our Taxation Team]
VAT Guideline on Business Asset Disposals
[From our Cambodia Office]
The New Mechanism for Encouraging the Solar Power Development in Vietnam
[From our Vietnam Office]
OUR UPCOMING EVENTS
2 July 2020, Live Webinar Event
4 July 2020, Live Webinar Event
RECENT VDB LOI WORK
Tax structuring of power projects: Our expert Tax team is assisting a regional oil & gas company with the tax structuring of its domestic gas-to-power project.
VDB Loi remains at the forefront of Myanmar’s microfinance expansion: Our Banking and Finance team has acted for a European DFI on its financing of one of the largest microfinance institutions in Myanmar.
Intellectual property work: VDB Loi is handling the trademark registration for a regional power company.
Regulatory compliance: The Regulatory Team is assisting a major regional power company with its MIC and corporate compliance.
Tax planning for solar power bid: The Tax team is advising a European renewable energy company on the tax implications of its planned solar power project bid.
VDB LOI NEWS
VDB Loi Advises Ever Flow River Group On Its Listing On The Yangon Stock Exchange
Ever Flow River Group (“EFR“) is a fully integrated total logistics service provider. In order to be a contributor to the Myanmar economy, EFR intends to invest and develop...
VDB Loi Lands Three Nominations For The 2020 ITR Tax Awards
The International Tax Review (ITR) Asia Tax Awards acknowledge extraordinary achievements and developments by international tax professionals from the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region annually. This year, VDB Loi is honored to be nominated in three categories: Myanmar...
- New Rules Issued for Unsolicited Projects in Myanmar
- VDB Loi Celebrates Outstanding Asialaw Rankings (VDB Loi Insights
- VDB Loi Crowned Tax Firm Of The Year For Third Time At The 2020 ITR Tax Awards
- Challenging Times Ahead? What Lenders and Other Creditors Need to Know About Myanmar’s New Insolvency System
- Loan Transactions In Southeast Asia: Getting Through The Challenging Times
- How To Win at Myanmar’s Solar Tender, Part of COVID-19 Stimulus Package?
- Do Employees Have the Right to Work Remotely? Questions on Labor Law Facing the Corona Virus Outbreak
- Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos Facing the Pandemic Challenge
- Project Bank (finally) published
- Myanmar Approved FDI for 2019 in Power Sector: All Projects Selected VDB Loi as Advisor
- The Impact of the 2019 Construction Law on Property Development in Cambodia
- Can you sue a dissolved company? (VDB Loi Insights)
- Myanmar Arbitration Update
- Myanmar Passes New Law for Land Acquisition, Resettlement and Rehabilitation
- How to Create a Tidal Wave of Foreign Investment in Electricity and Infrastructure? By These 5 Steps. (VDB Loi Insights)
- Power Surge at MOEE
- Myanmar About to Launch Power Barge Tender
- VDB Loi Insights
- VDB Loi Wins Law Firm of the Year