Home » Cambodia Publication » Cambodia Legal Update: Developments in Commercial Arbitration in Cambodia
Cambodia Legal Update: Developments in Commercial Arbitration in CambodiaMay 31, 2018
Cambodia’s regulatory framework in the area of alternative dispute resolution has developed considerably. In the last few years, Cambodia has seen the first foreign arbitral award successfully enforced by the Cambodian courts and has also seen the first completion of domestic commercial arbitration cases. These developments have given investors, both foreign and local, increased confidence that their investment projects in the country are safeguarded in the event of a commercial dispute.
- Do Cambodia Transfer Pricing Regulations Provide That Third Party Companies in a Benchmarking Study May Not Have +20% Shareholders?
- May 19, 2023
- Streamlined Process for Business Mergers Introduced in Cambodia’s New Sub-decree
- May 3, 2023
- Clean Energy Transition is Additional Drive for Regional Power Trades in South and South East Asia
- March 30, 2023
- Regulatory Update on the Implementation of the Competition Law
- March 2, 2023
- New Rules Guiding Real Estate Service Businesses Issued
- February 2, 2023