Cambodia Tightens Conditions for International ArrivalsMay 28, 2020
On 20 May 2020, Cambodia’s State Secretariat of Civil Aviation issued new rules for international travelers arriving in Cambodia. The new regulation addresses the problem of Cambodian and overseas nationals coming (back) to the country during the pandemic. A Cambodian national who returned from the Philippines that very same day was discovered to have COVID-19. Phnom Penh’s Pochentong International Airport still receives a trickle of international flights, mostly from China and Korea.
Highlights of this note
- What is new from 20 May 2020?
- Not designed to help international tourism
- Is the test in a traveler’s home country useful?
- The Kingdom needs tourism
- Do Cambodia Transfer Pricing Regulations Provide That Third Party Companies in a Benchmarking Study May Not Have +20% Shareholders?
- May 19, 2023
- Streamlined Process for Business Mergers Introduced in Cambodia’s New Sub-decree
- May 3, 2023
- Clean Energy Transition is Additional Drive for Regional Power Trades in South and South East Asia
- March 30, 2023
- Regulatory Update on the Implementation of the Competition Law
- March 2, 2023
- New Rules Guiding Real Estate Service Businesses Issued
- February 2, 2023