Can you sue a dissolved company?October 31, 2019
When a company has dissolved, it essentially means that the company has ceased to exist, and thus cannot sue or be sued. The question then becomes, how can a party pursue a claim against a dissolved company?
Highlights of this note
- How can a party pursue a claim against a dissolved company?
- How to restore a dissolved company under the Myanmar Companies Law 2017?
- What are the practical considerations in pursuing a claim against a dissolved company?
- The long-anticipated Trademark Law becomes effective on 1 April 2023
- March 17, 2023
- Foreign companies are added to the exemption list of mandatory forex conversion
- February 28, 2023
- Newly Enacted Law on Registration of Association
- November 10, 2022
- All Border Trade Transactions Will Be Allowed Only via Banking System Starting From 1st November 2022
- November 4, 2022
- DICA Tightens the Requirements of Seeking DICA’s Recommendation for the Extension of Foreigners’ Stay Permits, Work Permits and Entry Visas
- September 30, 2022