Result of the Final Winner for the Development of the Second Phase 40mw Solar Photovoltaic Power Plant Project in Kampong Chhnang Province, CambodiaMarch 2, 2022
For the development of the 100MW national solar park in Kampong Chhnang Province, the Kingdom of Cambodia, the ELECTRICITE DU CAMBODGE (“EDC”) has hosted their first international competitive bidding on Build-Own-Operate (BOO) basis which development is divided into 2 different phases:
Phase one the development of a 60MW solar power plant which has been completed and awarded to PRIME ROAD ALTERNATIVE (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD;
EDC just issued a Letter of Award on [ March 2022] to Trina Solar as the winner of solar tender to develop phase two the development of a 40MW solar power plant.
On 17 February 2021, 14 bidders, half of which are Chinese investors or consortia, has submitted their bidding proposal for the second phase. On the same day, EDC has proceeded with the first envelop opening as well. After months of evaluation process, on 20 July 2021, EDC has announced the selected 12 bidders which has met EDC’s criteria as the qualified bidders. Unfortunately, the identities of the selected bidders are not publicly announced.
- Do Cambodia Transfer Pricing Regulations Provide That Third Party Companies in a Benchmarking Study May Not Have +20% Shareholders?
- May 19, 2023
- Streamlined Process for Business Mergers Introduced in Cambodia’s New Sub-decree
- May 3, 2023
- Clean Energy Transition is Additional Drive for Regional Power Trades in South and South East Asia
- March 30, 2023
- Regulatory Update on the Implementation of the Competition Law
- March 2, 2023
- New Rules Guiding Real Estate Service Businesses Issued
- February 2, 2023