Featuring Children in Commercial and Media Events – Some Cambodian Legal AspectsSeptember 23, 2020
As a developing country, child labor has been an important concern in Cambodia for decades. The increased power of social media has shone a new light on child exploitation.
Highlights of this note
- Convention on the Rights of the Child: Provision on the Protection of Children From Economic Exploitation
- Does Cambodia Allow Minors to Perform Work as Employees?
- Protection of Minors in the Entertainment Industry
- Child Protection Organizations in Cambodia
- Right to Privacy
- Which Governmental Institution is Responsible for the Protection of Children?