Tax E-payment Options in Myanmar During the COVID-19 CrisisMarch 31, 2020
The Internal Revenue Department (“IRD”) implemented an online tax payment system in 2018, supporting taxpayers who have obtained a Tax Identification Number (“TIN”) from the Large Taxpayers’ Officer (“LTO”) and the Medium Taxpayers’ Office-1 (“MTO-1”) in second phase.
- Domestic Payments to Be Made in Myanmar Kyat
- June 7, 2022
- How to Apply for a Certificate of Residence from the Internal Revenue Department of Myanmar?
- April 29, 2022
- Importers/Exporters can request approval to buy USD through the Ministry of Commerce
- April 20, 2022
- Have You Calculated the Personal Income Tax Reliefs and Allowances Correctly for the 2021-2022 Six-month Interim Budget Year?
- March 31, 2022
- Trade Department Adds to the List of Goods Requiring an Import /Export License
- March 30, 2022