Home » Myanmar Publications » A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step… A practical step plan for expatriate’s return and travel to Myanmar in the current conditions
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step… A practical step plan for expatriate’s return and travel to Myanmar in the current conditionsDecember 4, 2020
Clients have been often raising queries relating to the process and actions required to arrange for a travel to Myanmar by an expatriate employee. There are many cases when people have been outside of Myanmar since the beginning of 2020. For many, their previously issued Myanmar visas are about to expire. Although modern technology allows to remain virtually connected with your team, for many industries it is still very important to remain in the same time zone and location with your other team members.
Please refer to an outline of practical steps to be taken in connection with return or travel to Myanmar by foreign employees of Myanmar companies.
- The long-anticipated Trademark Law becomes effective on 1 April 2023
- March 17, 2023
- Foreign companies are added to the exemption list of mandatory forex conversion
- February 28, 2023
- Newly Enacted Law on Registration of Association
- November 10, 2022
- All Border Trade Transactions Will Be Allowed Only via Banking System Starting From 1st November 2022
- November 4, 2022
- Myanmar: FATF’s Call for Action to Apply Enhanced Due Diligence Measures
- October 27, 2022