Home » Bangladesh Publication » Bangladesh Tower Tenders Will Reshape Country’s Telecom Market Structure
Bangladesh Tower Tenders Will Reshape Country’s Telecom Market StructureNovember 5, 2021
Two large forthcoming telecom tower deals are poised to change the communications landscape in Bangladesh. Axiata’s Robi has recently announced it will sell all of its towers, approximately 2,470 in total. A few weeks ago, another carrier Banglalink, the third-largest carrier, announced it will sell 5,500 towers of its total of 6,500. Both processes are ongoing. Approximately 8,000 of towers are thus on the block, while E.Co, Axiata’s infrastructure spin-off and by far the largest owner of independent towers, currently owns about 13,000 towers.
- Circular No. 05 dated 16 March 2023 issued by the Banking Regulation and Policy Department of the Bangladesh Bank on “Guidelines on Cloud Computing”
- March 31, 2023
- Parliamentary amendment on The Bangladesh Evidence (Amendment) Act 2022, Dated 20 November 2022.
- November 23, 2022
- SRO No. 284- Law/2022, “Amendment of Bangladesh Labor Rule 2015”, Dated 01 September 2022
- October 31, 2022
- Rules on Electronic Signatures in Bangladesh
- April 27, 2022
- How Does Bangladesh’s Blockchain Strategy Look Like?
- April 25, 2022