Aung Myo Kyaw
Senior Legal Associate
Aung is Advocate with nearly 10 year experience in commercial, civil and criminal litigation. He holds a bachelor’s degree in law and diploma in maritime law, international law and business law.
Professional Employment History
- Senior Associate – VDB Loi, Myanmar (2016-present)
- Legal Advisor – Huawei technology Co,Ltd (2015-2016)
- Chamber Master – Advocate U Myint Sein Myanmar (2005-2006)
- Litigation lawyer in Court for clients (2007-present)
Areas of Expertise
Litigation in criminal cases namely fraud, breach of trust, murder, rape, trespass etc. and civil cases namely title of possession suit, succession ,permissive ,tenant and landlord declaration suits etc. for 10 years
- 2010 –Diploma in Business Law, Yangon University, Myanmar
- 2007– Diploma in International Law, Yangon University, Myanmar
- 2006 – Diploma in Maritime law ,Yangon University, Myanmar
- 2005 – Bachelor of Law, Dagon University, Yangon, Myanmar.