Global HR & Digital Transformation
VDB Loi in collaboration with Microimage
New technologies are impacting the way HR works, resulting in a snowball effect of positive change. Covering the whole employee cycle, from recruitment to empowering employees with a more fulfilling career, businesses and HR professionals are in a unique position to streamline processes and become more data driven to impact productivity.
Digitalization allows for data analytics to be a driver of this transformation, supporting every department within the organization: calculating current demands, predicting future trends, specifying tasks, helping in setting targets, and assisting in achieving these targets.
Our panel of experts will share with you what this means for you and your business. The question is no longer “if”, but rather “when” and “how”.
- Registration and breakfast begin at 7.30 am
- HR transformation in the workplace and the role of HR – Ms. Paula Nicolas, Regional HR Head, VDB Loi
- Digital transformation, global HR cloud solution, and return on investment – Mr. Harsha Purasinghe, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Microimage
- Cloud and digital platforms: Impacting team collaboration and business productivity – Lorida Leon, Managing Director, Microsoft Cambodia
- Case studies: Continuous performance management and employee self-service delivery through the latest mobile app
- Q&A with our panel of experts
This is single-events.php