Senior LawyerLocation: Myanmar
VDB Loi is currently seeking a senior lawyer to join its rapidly expanding and dynamic legal and tax firm in Myanmar.
The position is based in Myanmar. Ideally, the successful candidate will have five to ten years’ experience with a reputable firm in one or more of the following areas: Corporate M&A transactions, project or asset finance, commercial contracts, disputes, real estate and construction, energy, TMT.
The role reports to the Head of Legal, who is based in Myanmar. As the senior lawyer in Myanmar, the role will include an element of business development. A generous package with bonus structure awaits the right candidate.
- Developing networks in Myanmar business circles
- Developing new clients
- Forming relationships with clients
- Drafting advice/agreements
- Attending client meetings
- Reviewing advice
Required skills and attributes:
- Able to speak, read and write English fluently
- Must be a qualified lawyer
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as a team member
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.