Nguyen Quoc Tuan is a lawyer by profession with over 15 years of experience either as general counsel or attorney.
He was a senior associate at JSM, one of the largest law firms in South East Asia. He mainly:
- Advised clients on M&A transactions; private equity; IPO…
- Acted for developers, the Government of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam on a number of project finance transactions in Vietnam.
- Advised foreign investors on all aspects of their investments in Vietnam.
- Drafted joint venture agreement and various sort of contracts.
- Advising foreign bank branches and State-owned banks in Vietnam on all aspects of banking transactions in Vietnam
- Acted for property owners in leasing matters, financing, land issues and property transfers.
- Advised on real estate transactions, banking and financial matters and all aspects of investments in Vietnam, ranging from investment structures, tax and foreign exchange issues to litigation
He is currently a partner at VDB Loi – Indochina Legal.