- Helping businesses and individuals create strategies for dealing with tax including tax planning and how best to structure their companies and deals.
- Performs high-level reviews of client tax returns
- Oversees examinations and negotiations with the local tax authorities
- Building relationships and interacting with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise.
- Providing innovative tax solutions to the Firm’s client base, reviewing complex tax transactions and identifying and mitigating possible risks.
- Clearly understanding current laws and keeping up-to-date with any developments
- Research of tax issues on behalf of the Firm and its clients
- Liaison with tax officials and other government authorities
- Participation in knowledge management, professional development and firm administrative activities as requested
- The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience in one or two of the following areas: tax compliance, tax disputes or tax advisory
- Successful candidates must hold a University degree in accounting, finance and banking, economics, business, or a related field
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken
- Good technical knowledge of Cambodian taxation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage a team and to multitask to meet deadlines
- Honesty and integrity
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and CV to the email address listed below.
Attention to: Ms. Henglita Van
Tel: (855) 23 964430
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.