Working closely with a highly-respected Senior Associate, this role will be involved in a broad range of corporate and commercial transactions across a range of sectors, such as hydropower, agriculture, and real estate. This is a fantastic opportunity for a mid-career lawyer to expand their skill set working in a diverse and challenging emerging market. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, able to think on a strategic level, have excellent attention to detail, possess strong written and oral communication skills, and will be skilled in drafting documentation, with experience in one of the following areas: hydropower, agriculture, real estate. Almost all of the legal work requires innovative approaches and the opportunity to work on large transactions with international clients.
The successful applicant will have the following profile:
- Hold a bachelor of law in the field of judicial law
- Have impressive communication skills and solid drafting ability
- Be driven and commercial in their approach
- Have a strong commitment to client service
- Have a minimum of three-years experience ideally gained at another mid- to top-tier corporate practice
- Have a good command of the English language, spoken and written
- Be fluent in Lao
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].