Banking and finance lawyerLocation: Myanmar
VDB Loi is currently seeking a Banking and Finance Lawyer to join its rapidly expanding and dynamic firm in Myanmar. Ideally, the successful candidate will have 3-4 years banking and finance experience from a top tier or reputable mid-tier firm and proven communication and team skills, strong academic results and outstanding drafting skills.
The role reports to the Head of Legal, who is based in Myanmar and the successful candidate will be required to advise on a broad range of complex and interesting banking and finance matters, which include corporate finance, project finance, property finance, refinancing and restructuring.
The role offers a supportive mentoring environment and reports into the head of legal based in Myanmar.
- Developing networks in Myanmar business circles
- Developing new clients
- Forming relationships with clients
- Drafting advice/agreements
- Attending client meetings
- Reviewing advice
Required skills and attributes:
- Able to speak, read and write English fluently
- Must be a qualified lawyer
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as a team member
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.