PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP FOR MYANMAR TOLL ROADS
OPPORTUNITIES FOR INVESTMENT AND REFORM
Organized by Ministry of Construction in cooperation with VDB Loi.
Workshop @ The Lake Garden – MGallery Hotel (Sofitel), Nay Pyi Taw
15 June 2018, 9.00am to 3.00pm
- Is the average Yangon driver willing to pay toll, and how much?
- Upcoming land transportation PPP projects proposed by the Ministry of Construction
- Key things to know about the upcoming Yangon Expressway PPP project
- How to structure a toll road PPP project in Myanmar?
- Should the Government be a shareholder?
- How to best reform existing BOT toll roads in Myanmar?
VDB Loi is a network of leading law and tax advisory firms with offices in Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Our general areas of practice are corporate, finance, licensing and disputes. Our principal specialized areas of practice are energy, infrastructure, real estate and construction , telecom and taxation.
Edwin Vanderbruggen | Senior Partner
M/Whatsapp: +95 (0) 9975327699 | W: www.vdb-loi.com
Yangon: Tel: +951 9253752(-until 756) Level 10, Units 01 until 05, Junction City Office Tower,
Corner of Bogyoke Aung San Road and 27th Street, Pabedan Township
Nay Pyi Taw: T: + 95 678 106 089 ParkRoyal Hotel Nay Pyi Taw, Dekhina Thiri Tsp
- LAST YEAR 25% TO 33% OF APPROVED FDI OBTAINED THEIR MIC PERMIT THROUGH VDB LOI. READ MORE
- OUR ENERGY TEAM WORKED ON 6 OUT OF 7 POWER DEALS SIGNED LAST YEAR IN MYANMAR. READ MORE
- CHECK OUT THE EXPERIENCE OF OUR DISPUTES TEAM. READ MORE
- WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT OUR APPROACH?. READ MORE