September 26, 2018 - 07.00am - 09.00am
Location: Sofitel, Singapore City Centre, Singapore
Come join us for a breakfast roundtable discussion co-hosted by Hogan Lovells Lee & Lee and VDB Loi, Myanmar. This roundtable, held in conjunction with the 23rd PFI Financing Energy Projects in Asia Conference, will discuss the following topics:
- Myanmar’s sovereign guarantees policy: How does it fit into the region?
- What are the key terms and tariffs of Myanmar’s new Model PPA?
- Status and structure options of the 4 announced LNG-to-Power deals. Any other LNG projects being prepared?
- The 5 first hydropower IPP projects: Who is involved and what are the commercial terms?
- The largest transport infrastructure projects in the pipeline: the Yangon Expressway, the Kyauk Phyu deep sea port and SEZ and the plans for major railroad rehabilitation
- The flurry of M&A activity in the fuel terminal, wholesale and retail sector
Our Energy and Infrastructure experts will engage you in conversation to discuss the upcoming trends in Myanmar.
|Click here to register for this roundtable discussion