Myanmar Energy, Infrastructure and Construction Update
Myanmar Energy’s Breakthrough: LNG to Power, New Hydro PPA, PPP Law and Sovereign Guarantees
VIP invite to briefing
11 April 2018, 09.00am to 12.00noon
Singapore Business Federation, Seminar Room 2, 160 Robinson Road, #06-01 SBF Center, 068914 Singapore
- Deal Roundup: Deals and Projects, Present and Upcoming
- LNG to Power: 4 new LNG/Gas to power projects receive Notice to Proceed
- The Government’s priority infrastructure projects list
- Hydropower plants update: we are moving forward again
- Solar: new projects in the pipeline
- Midstream and downstream oil and gas: now or never
- New Developments affecting Myanmar Gas, Hydro and Solar PPAs: Comparison Table
- Will the Myanmar Government insist on MMK for PPAs?
- Update on sovereign guarantees
- Myanmar PPA Tariff structure update: less capacity more energy payments?
- Differences in PPAs in payment rights during force majeure period
- Termination payments: are they bankable in Myanmar PPAs?
- The new MOEE/IFC hydropower PPA template
- Brownfield Opportunities: Acquiring a Stake of an Existing Power or Fuel Project
- Buying a stake of an existing solar project: what to look for in the due diligence
- Fuel terminals on Myanmar Port Authority Land: how is the lease structured?
- Onshore structure: how to convert a Myanmar company into joint ventures (without a new entity)?
- Offshore structure: why you need two Singapore companies, not one
- FSRU/Transmission lines, pipelines and FSRUs
- Outlook for new TX and gas pipeline projects
- Myanmar shipping and port regulations affecting FSU’s and FSRUs
- What are the legal aspects of right of way in Myanmar?
- Approval process for pipeline and storage construction
- Real Estate and Infrastructure: Update on Construction Projects in Myanmar
- Land transportation infrastructure: get ready for a big push
- Residential: the new structure of mixed use real estate development projects post Condo Law
- How to split the onshore and offshore portion of an EPC contract?
- Approvals and registration of foreign engineers
VDB Loi is a network of leading law and tax advisory firms with offices in Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Our general areas of practice are corporate, finance, licensing and disputes. Our principal specialized areas of practice are energy, infrastructure, real estate and construction , telecom and taxation.
Edwin Vanderbruggen | Senior Partner
M/Whatsapp: +95 (0) 9975327699 | W: www.vdb-loi.com
Yangon: Tel: +951 9253752(-until 756) Level 10, Units 01 until 05, Junction City Office Tower,
Corner of Bogyoke Aung San Road and 27th Street, Pabedan Township
Nay Pyi Taw: T: + 95 678 106 089 ParkRoyal Hotel Nay Pyi Taw, Dekhina Thiri Tsp
- LAST YEAR 25% TO 33% OF APPROVED FDI OBTAINED THEIR MIC PERMIT THROUGH VDB LOI. READ MORE
- OUR ENERGY TEAM WORKED ON 6 OUT OF 7 POWER DEALS SIGNED LAST YEAR IN MYANMAR. READ MORE
- CHECK OUT THE EXPERIENCE OF OUR DISPUTES TEAM. READ MORE
- WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT OUR APPROACH?. READ MORE