June 15, 2017 - 03.00pm
Location: Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon
Download: Event Brochure
VDB Loi senior partner Edwin Vanderbruggen will be speaking about the Myanmar LNG Import Project. Below is a list of topics he will touch on in the talk:
“UPDATE ON MYANMAR LNG IMPORT PROJECT: NOTES ON STRUCTURE, PERMITS, TAX AND LOCATIONS”
- What is currently going on with the planned MOGE tender?
- May other, small scale projects be proposed by other Government entities?
- Update on potential project sites
- Update on cancelling foreign ownership restrictions on fuel import and distribution
- Tolling or gas supply structure? What works in Myanmar?
- What is currently the regulatory framework for LNG in Myanmar?
- Key tax structuring points of attention
The conference will be an exciting and informative event for anyone evaluating the prospects in Myanmar’s fast paced LNG sector.