- Assisting in the preparation of tax returns, and submission of monthly and annual tax returns to the Tax Department
- Applying the tax laws and regulations, and keeping up-to-date with any developments in tax laws and regulations and practice
- Assisting to deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with local laws and regulations within the required time frame.
- Assisting in building relationships and interacting with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise.
- Assisting with researching tax issues on behalf of the firm and its clients
- Liaising with tax officials and other government authorities
- Participating in knowledge management, professional development and firm administrative activities as requested
- Translation of documents from Khmer to English
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by supervisors
- Cambodian citizen
- University degree in accounting, finance and banking, economics, business, or other related field
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Excel and QuickBooks
- Knowledge of accounting techniques and procedures
- Knowledge of Cambodian taxation
- Honesty and integrity
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and CV to the email address listed below.
Attention to: Ms. Henglita Van
Tel: (855) 23 964430
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.