Government Liaison Officer
VDB Loi is a network of leading law and advisory member firms and affiliated companies that comprises nine partners and over 100 lawyers and advisors, with offices in Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam, and representatives in Singapore and Tokyo. We provide the highest quality solutions for transactions and taxation.
VDB Loi is currently seeking a Government Liaison Officer to join its rapidly expanding and dynamic firm in Myanmar: www.vdb-loi.com.
The position is based in the Naw Pyi Taw office.
- Act as a facilitator between the Myanmar Government and VDB Loi Clients
- Represent the interests of VDB Loi in meetings with the Myanmar government
- Refer to the partners on all decision’s that require a higher delegation
- Tertiary qualifications in business, communications, economics, finance or other relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
- Strong networking skills and ability to develop strategic working relationships and networks with senior industry stakeholders, clients and Myanmar Government ministries
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the key issues and trends of Myanmar business/industry and economic development
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Myanmar citizen
- University degree in Accounting, Finance and Banking, Economics, Business, or other related fields
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Honesty and integrity
- Active and friendly
- One years’ experience in international company preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.